Nina Matthis is a freelancing actress and movement artist, working internationally from her base in Belgrade.
She graduated from Cantabile2’s School of Stage Arts, Denmark in 2008 and has worked in several constellations, companies and solo projects.
As a performer Nina works with various expressions of theatre and movement art, such as physical theatre, classic text, storytelling, and also new circus, stage combat, butoh and more.
- Phoenix Test Flight, Wunderland Laboratory, experiment in performative travel, co-produced by Bora Bora, Aarhus
- Predstava, Cikada HB and Stanica, Serbia
- Performing Wedding, KolektivKolektiv and Per.Art, Serbia
- Venus Labyrinth, Cantabile2, by Nullo Facchini, Denmark
- Dodir, Mapa Balkon, by Valentina Kovac, Serbia
- Dogs, Stage combat choreographer, Kosztolányi Dezső Theatre, by Urban Andras, Serbia
- Seek-to-Seek, Cantabile2, by Nullo Facchini, Denmark
- Haiku, Cantabile2, by Nullo Facchini. Denmark
- Sommerfugleffekter, Wunderland, by Mette Aakjaer. Denmark and Norway
- L� Intacte, L� Intacte, by Tuva Hildebrand. Sweden and Serbia
- Dorin Chaiken Institute, Nordwind Festival Berlin, by Signa. Germany
- Bycircus Berserk, Cantabile2, by Nullo Facchini. Denmark
- Skytsengle, Cantabile2, by Nullo Facchini Denmark
- F�rak�llan, Sommarteater på Krapperup, by Marta Vestin. Sweden
- Cantabile2’s School of Stage Arts
- Desmond Jones School of Mime and Physical Theatre, Foundation Course
- Practical Philosophy, University of Lund
- BMC Workshop, Walburga Glatz
- Butoh Workshops, Shinishi Iova-Koga, Yuko Kaseki, Yumiko Yoshioka, Stuart Lynch
- Art of the Sword Workshop, IOSP and The Banff Centre
- Nordic Stage Fight Society, Test 1, 2
- Cirkus Cirkör, summer courses
- Freelancing Street performer
- Circus and Drama teacher, Landskrona Kulturskola
Excellent English and Danish, some Serbian, stagefight (armed, unarmed), aerial dance, circus (juggling, acrobatics, stilts, fire arts), mask making.